Rock Bottom

January 18, 2013




I think I've really hit rock bottom with my college life. Seriously. 

Life's about choices, right? Everything you choose to do is an integral part of your life. There's unimaginable impact our mundane choices have towards our life. But  even knowing that, I just give up. I don't feel like doing this whole thesis. I want to graduate but I cannot bring myself to make the effort to finish, or even start working on my thesis. 

Maybe I'd fail. Maybe I don't graduate. But even those thoughts doesn't have impact on me anymore. What's wrong with me? Although I know the impact my choices could do to my life... I have chosen not to do anything. Not being afraid that this will be the choice that changes everything.

If there is a pill or treatment to cure this laziness, ignorance and procrastination or whatsoever... I'd buy it. i'd pay any cost for it. Cause I really do not know how to pick myself up again really.


"The worst thing one can do is not to try, to be aware of what one wants and not give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering if something could have materialized - never knowing." - Jim Rohn


Will I spend my coming years in silent hurt wondering and not knowing?


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Good lcuk, Sarah. Design by Fearne.